Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy friends!!! Happy Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
This week our theme is Momma Said Knock You Out
OK, maybe not exactly...but kinda??
The actual theme is to use punches and dies on your project.
But you know, crafters are silly and when someone said that punches and dies sounded like a boxing themed challenge - soon enough it became Momma Said Knock You Out
Here's what I made for the challenge (while humming LL Cool James) using 6 punches and three dies:
Shite I used to knock you out:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Texty design paper
- Paper piercer and mat (SU)
- Fine tip Sharpie
- 1 3/4" scallop punch (SU)
- 1 3/4", 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1" and 3/4" circle punches (SU)
- Scripty Hello die (Lawn Fawn)
- Beautiful Wings embosslits (SU)
- Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
- Summer Red Raspberry Soup designer paper (Jillibean Soup)
- Stick of Cinnamon
- Sliced Bananas
As always, the crew would love for you to play along with us!
You can find all the details for the challenge over at the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
While you are there please share some loves with the rest of the crew!