Hello crafty friends!
Happy Tuesday to you! Thanks for coming by to check out the newest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH!
This week's theme is WINTER BLUES
We'd like to see a card featuring the colour blue, but not a winter themed card.
Here's what I made for the challenge, a blue valentine
SHITE I USED TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Pacific Point & Smokey Slate cardstock (SU)
- Light blue cardstock (Recollections)
- Stone twine (The Twinery)
- Mermaid Lagoon distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Large & small heart punches (SU)
- Just Saying stamp set (SU)
- Mini pearls (Michaels)
As always we would love for you to play along.
Visit the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there please share some love with the rest of the crew!!