This is another one of my favourite annual SoSS challenges.
We all have that shite in our stash that we look at and say to ourselves...
What was I thinking
Why did I buy that
Ya, I have LOTS of that stuff...but I wanted to go another way this time around.
I wanted to make something that made YOU think...
What was she thinking
Why did she buy that
Yes I am talking about my new poop emoji dies!!
Why does one need poop emoji dies?
How many cards can one make with poop emoji dies??
My friends...the possibilities are endless.
Similar to my S is for Stencil cards, snot one and snot two...here for your review and consideration are poop one and poop two!
Shite I used to make these cards:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Red cardstock (Recollections)
- Bubbles stencil (Tim Holts)
- Poop emoji dies
- Googly eyes
- Fired Brick distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Basic Brown ink (SU)
- Sentiment Sampler stamp set (Paper Smooches)
- Snarky Stamps (Paper Issues)
- Ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
- Water spritzer (SU)
- Fishtail & Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
As always, Edna and the sisterhood would love for you to play along with us. Check out all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG and while you are there please share some crafty lovin' with my snarky sisters.