The latest SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge Bent Out of Shape was like that for me. I think I mentioned I wasn't feeling well last week and I was up making cards between 2:30 and 7:30 am one morning...well sometimes that doesn't lead to your best work.
Now, keep in mind, making shaped cards is not my favourite either...so those factors combined led me to make THIS CARD which I am not thrilled over.
One of my lovely co workers asked me to make an owl birthday card for her grandson's birthday. I was so happy with how it came out I am calling a challenge do over LOL
I think this is going to be my go-to cute card for little people, it was so quick and easy to make and come on...it's stinkin cute!!
I liked it so much I made another one in pink!
Even when I cut and scored it the wrong way I still liked it!
Shite I used to make these cards:
- Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue and Calypso Coral cardstock (SU)
- Black and pink cardstock (Recollections)
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Happy Camper paper pack (We Are Memory Keepers)
- Be.Loved. paper pack (Fancy Pants)
- Top note die (SU)
- Large and small heart punches (SU)
- 3/4", 1", 1 1/4" and 1 3/4" (SU)
- Scallop punch (SU)