Sunday, May 26, 2013

Time for some ATC love...

This month I participated in two more ATC swaps. Ya, I know....I am addicted to making ATCs...is there a support group for THAT???

The first swap was organized by Wendy for the Stampin' Scrappin' Roadtrippers group that I belong to on Facebook, our theme this month was 'BRING ON THE COLOUR"

Here's the ATC I made using the super bright coloured paper in the CTMH "Dream Pop" kit. I thought the jumbo paper clips were fun accents. I used the "Really Retro" stamp set and small heart punch (both SU), black Staz-On ink for the sentiment and Tim Holtz Picked Raspberries distress stain to colour the edges of the ATC.



The second swap was organized by Chelle on Scraptures, our theme was to make an ATC that represented our favourite movie. I chose to go with Singing in the Rain. I covered the ATC base with a page from an old thesaurus, then painted it with acrylic paints. I heat embossed the image and printed the sentiment on the computer, added some rain drops using the "Weather Report" stamp set (Technique Tuesday) and Ocean Depth chalk ink (Versa Magic) and voila!! The image is from the "Life's Possibilities" stamp set (Tim Holtz / Stampers Anonymous). 


I'd also like to enter this ATC for Wicked Wednesday's challenge #85 "Song & Dance." Visit their blog http://www.wickedwednesdayatc.blogspot.ca to play along!!



4 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Your ATCs are soooo cool Donna! Love the bright colors on the first one, and the second one is fabulous! AND you based it from one of my all time favorite movies! Well done, my friend!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Ooooh the first one is so bright and colorful, and I love the one you made for us at Wicked Wednesday, too! So glad you're having fun - thanks for joining us! :)

nwilliams6 said...

Fun ideas! Great colors and so cheerful!

Barbara Godden said...

Both ATCs are fabulous of course I like the first one and it looks awesome IRL. Second one is super fab. as well. you have a knack for ATCs.