Saturday, January 12, 2013

Get Wella Bella

One of our co-workers is having surgery this week. I made this "get wella bella" card for her to wish her a speedy recovery.
I used gumball green and early espresso ink pads with an aqua painter to colour the turtle image.
I love love love love core'dinations cardstock!! With the gumball green piece I ran it through the CB then sanded it.

 What's in it:
Cardstock - whisper white, early espresso and gumball green (core'dinations) - SU
Ink - Black Staz-On, gumball green & early espresso - SU
Ribbon - SU
Punches - modern label & word window - SU
Image - Yertle - Stampin Bella
Sentiment - Fellabella - Stampin Bella
Oval nestabilities die

Thanks for lookin!

2 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

The turtle is so cute, nice job with the aqua painter. TFS.

Donna Ellis said...

Donna, your turtle is adorable! Love the shading on his little shell. I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog today, and leaving your sweet comment. ((hugs))