Sunday, January 8, 2023

Jingle Belles - What Did Santa Bring You


Greetings and salutations crafty friends!

The first challenge of 2023 with our friends at Jingle Belles is What Did Santa Bring You.

I hit the Christmas crafty jackpot this year! Santa brought me some card kits and paper collections, and a shiny new paper trimmer.

So far I have made four cards with the Simple Stories "Baking Spirits Bright" card kit.

Seriously, these are so cute, I am not sure I can bring myself to give them away...nonetheless...I am on my way to creating my 2023 Christmas cards and it's only January 9th!

Here are two of the four cards I made so far:



Quick and easy cards, you pop all the pieces out, adhere them all together and voila...super cute little ginger people cards!

1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

Ooooh it sounds like Santa was very good to you and you're already using your gifts quite brilliantly in JANUARY!!! so pleased you've shared these fun, festive, SWEET cards with us at Jingle Belles!