Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Shopping Our Stash #426 - Keep It Simple Sister


Greetings and salutations crafty pals!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH.

Yours truly is the challenge host this week and our theme is Keep It Simple Sister (KISS).

That means we want to see a CAS (clean and simple) card, not too many elements, not too many layers, not too many embellishments.

I have a tough time with this type of card, I tend to want to fill every little piece of space with something LOL

Here's my attempt at a KISS / CAS card:


Shite I used to make this card:
  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • Summer Market design paper (Carta Bella)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SOS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the crew!

Stay safe & be well friends!

5 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Now this is my kind of CAS card! LOL! I'm the same way, the more layers the happier I am. Super cute card!

Barbara Godden said...

My idea of a CAS card too, it's so cute. So hard to not have too mnay layers too many embellishments Soooooo much white space lol. Awesome card.

lauren bergold said...

CAS is the ULTIMATE challenge, imo, and you've done brilliantly! ♥

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Donna! Beautiful card and you used my favorite colors! This is also my idea of CAS! I really like the way your card directs the eye with the use of all those vertical...very nice!
Hugz,
Chana

Lindsey said...

This is so pretty! And... pretty CAS for you! ;)