I don't know about you, but after the E is for Evil challenge, I think I could use a DRINK!!!
Edna is (naturally) on board and ready to serve up the B is for Booze bevvies!
Join us at the bar won't you??
I am a fan of "sneaky" booze, i.e. in my tea...seriously, I like brandy in my tea...shhhhhhhhhh
But now that I think of it, if I added valium....the days would be so much smilier...maybe I would be able to keep my snarky comments to myself....nah probably not!!!
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Recollections)
- Everyday Flair 6x6 paper pad (My Mind's Eye)
- Perfect Blend stamp set (SU)
- Funny Bones sentiment (Riley & Co)
- Ground Espresso distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Tim Horton's cup
- Dimensional foam tape (Dollar Tree)
As always, we would love for you to mosey up to the bar and join the sisterhood.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG