Friday, March 6, 2020

Happy Little Stampers March ATC Challenge - Critters


Greetings & salutations crafty friends!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from the Happy Little Stampers ATC team!

This month our theme is critters...a bunny is a critter right?? I think??

I love the soft pretty colours in the I Love Spring collection from Echo Park...gives me some degree of hope that the snow, freezing rain and cold of winter won't last much longer here in Southern Ontario (wishful thinking).

I used the Springtime Plaid washi tape over a piece of white cardstock to create the background.

I wanted to give the base a pop of dimension, so I ran it through the cuttlebug in the swiss dots embossing folder.


Shite I used to create this ATC:
  • Cardboard ATC base
  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • Swiss Dots emobossing folder (ProvoCraft)
  • I Love Spring collection by Echo Park
    • design paper
    • element stickers
    • chipboard accents
    • washi tape
    • enamel dots
As always, we would love for you to play along with us!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some love and comments with my ATC teammates.

5 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Yes a bunny is a critter and a soft and fuzzy one too. Super cute ATC, great background and lots of embellishments. fab. job.

Dotty Jo said...

Just too cute! Jo x

Crafting Queen said...

Really cute, love the colours and patterns you used.

Lindsey said...

Of course a bunny is a critter! ;) I love this ATC with its happy spring colours, cutie bunny and lots to look at!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fun Springtime ATC! That bunny is adorable