Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Shopping Our Stash #402 - Gone Fishin'


Greetings crafty pals!!

Thanks for visiting today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH

The lovely and talented MiMi is our host and our theme is Gone Fishin'

That means we want to see something fishy (ha ha ha) on your project.

I used a round-ish shaped stamp block covered in Peacock Feathers ink and water spritzed to make the water background.

Now that I see my coloured in fish, I think they should be on an episode of The Simpsons!

This picture seriously disappoints me, the fishies are so much brighter and colourful IRL...but after about 15 pictures, I gave up.....sigh...



Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (The Paper Studio)
  • Birthday Buddies stamp set (Paper Smooches)
  • Peacock Feathers & Black Soot distress inks (Tim Holtz)
  • Yellow Blaze, Hot Aqua, Key Lime, Sunset Orange, Fandango Pink markers (Bic)
  • Water spritzer (SU)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the crew.

4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, those fish are WAAAAY tooooooo cuuuuuuuuute! and just a tiny bit mad, lol! (in a GOOD/fun way!) :) :) :)

Chris Dring said...

Bart Simpson as a fish! LOL! I totally see it! And look at you - YOU COLORED!! I'm having a proud Momma moment here! This is fintabulous!
(See what I did there?!)

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome colouring I'm so proud of you!!! Great super cute card, Fabulous design too.

Mimi said...

Wow, great layout! Love the inky circle, and now that you say Simpsons, I just see little Simpson-fish! Ha! Great!