Saturday, August 24, 2019

SoSS #142 - V is for Violent



Greetings snarky pals!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from EDNA AND THE SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS

Yours truly is hosting the challenge and our theme is:

V is for Violent

I wanted something that at first glance is all cute and sparkly, but then there's a (not so subtle) violent threat thrown in for good measure.

I can think of a few people I would stab with a caticorn given the chance...just sayin'...anywho...I digress...





Shite I used to make this card:
  • White cardstock (The Paper Studio)
  • Caticorn die cut (Recollections)
  • Stay Magical design paper (Craft Smith)
  • Small heart punch (SU)
  • Computer generated sentiment
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.

You will find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning queen of snark and of course the rest of the sisterhood!

6 comments:

Chris Dring said...

I too have a list of people to stab with a cute caticorn! LOL! Love this!

Dotty Jo said...

My list is quite long too! Fabulous card, Jo x

Jane Willis said...

Yep, I have a list also. Love the fact that this is so sweet and cute and yet utterly snarky.

Wendy Bellino said...

Bahahaha! Cute with a stab of sarcasm!

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute card, love the "stab" of sarcasm. nice job.

Crafting Queen said...

Oh no too cute to be violent. lol