Greetings & salutations snarky friends!
Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna & the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!
Break out the rainbows & glitter for our host this week, SISTER JANE and our challenge theme, U is for Unicorn
Cute and snarky is one of my all time favourite crafty combos!
This card will be for a certain co-worker of mine who has a birthday coming up. She appreciates a good snarky card!
I wish I'd remembered this paper for our ombre challenge...LOL...ah well...
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Stay Magical paper pad (Craft Smith)
- Unicorn stamp and die (Cheeky Modern Pop)
- Say It How It Is stamp set (Dylusions)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Fishtail & Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG
While you are there please share some love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!