Greetings & salutations crafty friends!
Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
I am your host for the challenge and our theme is Make An ATC.
For this challenge you can make either an Artist Trading Card or an Artist Trading Coin.
If you are making an Artist Trading Card, your project should be 2.5" by 3.5"
If you are making an Artist Trading Coin, your project should be a 2.5" circle
I had so much fun with this challenge, I may have gotten a little carried away and made a series of 5 ATCs.
Two of them will be making their way to my fellow teammates in a swap and the other three I will add to my own collection.
Shite I used to make these ATCs:
- Scrap cardboard for the bases
- 2.5" circle punch (SU)
- Large heart punch (SU)
- Documented Fundamental Cardstock Stickers (Simple Stories)
- Teal Dot design paper (Simple Stories)
- Sonoma design paper (Scenic Route)
- Frayed Burlap distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
- Chit Chat sentiment stickers (Tim Holtz)
- Pearl stickers (Michaels)
- Glitter glue (Dollarama)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along!
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
While you are there, please share some love and comments with the rest of the crew!