Greetings & salutations snarky friends!
Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers.
This time around SISTER CHRIS is our host and our theme is "D is for Diets"
The best part of any diet are the donuts...am I right??
He he he ok, so maybe I am cheating a little, both on the theme and the diet...nuff said, but I am still going with donuts.
I was inspired by THIS card on Pinterest
Here is my take on it:
I have the sweetest five year old pen-pal who I am totally (do)nuts for...so this card will be going in the mail to her shortly.
Shite I used to make this card:
- Crumb Cake cardstock (SU)
- Black cardstock (Recollections)
- Vellum (Recollections)
- Paper piercer & mat (SU)
- Donut stamp (Ready, Steady, Stamp)
- Donut stamp set (Cheeky Modern Pop)
- Ground Espresso distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- 1/2" circle punch (SU)
- 1 1/2" circle punch (Marvy)
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder (Recollections)
- Fandango Pink, Blue Skies Blue & Key Lime markers (Bic)
- Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG
While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.