Greetings and salutations crafty friends!
Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
This week CHRIS is our host and our theme is "Make Your Mark"
That means you must use markers on your project.
Here's what I made for the challenge using possibly the oldest stamp set and design paper in my stash.
I think this will be a Valentine for my teenager this week.
I used markers to colour in the bananas and the arms, legs, butt and head of the sock monkey.
Soooooooooooooo much fussy cutting for the bananas and monkey!!!!
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Kraft cardstock (Recollections)
- Sock Monkey stamp set (SU)
- Alphabet stamp set (Studio G)
- Black Soot ink (Tim Holtz)
- Monkey Face design paper (Reminisce)
- Forest Green, Lemon Bliss and Yellow Blaze markers (Bic)
As always we would love for you to join the crew and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the crew!!