Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
This week Alica is our host and our theme is "Raining Cats & Dogs"
That means we want to see cats, dogs...or both on your project.
I went with a cute paper pieced pup which required FAR more fussy cutting than I usually like to do!
Shite I used to make this card:
- Crumb Cake cardstock (SU)
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Polariod die (Paper Smooches)
- Chubby Chums & Slan Gang stamp sets (Paper Smooches)
- Sunday Afternoon mat stack (DCVW)
- Fishtail & Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
- Small heart punch (SU)
- Paper piercer & mat (SU)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along!!
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the crew!!