Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Shopping Our Stash #324 - If The Shoe Fits

Greetings friends!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out the newest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH

You know the old saying....if the shoe fits...well this week we want to see that reflected in your project!

I knew exactly the witchy shoes I wanted to use for my card. 

Wicked Cool is an older SU stamp set, but it's still one of my faves and a go to for Halloween cards.

Unfortunately, I think my witchy-poo has taken a bit of a nosedive off her broom!




Shite I used to make this card:

  • Black & purple cardstock (Recollections)
  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Green cardstocl (SU)
  • Wicked Cool stamp set (SU)
  • Haunted Manor design paper (Doodlebug Designs)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
  • Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint & Carved Pumpkin distress markers (Tim Holtz)
  • 1 3/4" scallop, 1 3/8" circle & 1 1/4" circle punches (SU)
  • Paper piercer (SU)
As always, we would love for you to join the crew and play along!!

All the details you need are on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG

While you are there please share some crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew!!

5 comments:

Mimi said...

The witch was partying a little too hard, maybe... Great Halloween card!

Barbara Godden said...

That's what happens when you drink and fly!! awesome sketch, great papers and a fabulous Halloween card!!!

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous witch legs! I love it, Jo x

Maria Rodriguez. said...

LOL!! I never drink and fly, that's for sure!!!
Love this card, the pattern paper looks amazing framing your wee, "disoriented" witch.
Hugs,
Maria.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is a fun Halloween card !