There is just over 2 months to go until Christmas and I am sooooooooooooooo far behind in my holiday card making!!
Sometimes there is a benefit to the ever so fun combo of insomnia and anxiety, at 5:30 this morning I got up and started making Christmas cards!
I had an idea in mind of what I wanted to try (yet to be used Christmas die and a certain embossing folder) and as luck would have it, the current challenge at JINGLE BELLES is Embossing Around the Christmas Tree
I started with this one
And liked it so much, I made two more!
That last one, the cardstock is a really nice bright teal colour, I am bummed it looks kind of wishy washy in the photo.
Shite I used to make these cards:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Cherry Cobbler & Early Espresso cardstock (SU)
- Teal cardstock (Recollections)
- Woodland Textured Impressions embossing folder (SU)
- Merry Christmas / Deer die (manufacturer unknown)