Thanks for coming by today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
We all have many blessings and things to be thankful for, sometimes we need to be reminded to count those blessings and not focus on all the negative shite, which, let's be honest, in the world we live in today, can be pretty overwhelming.
So the crew want to see you Give Thanks and by that we mean make a thank you card or something Thanksgiving themed.
I went with the latter, with a snarky twist, because, you know, I am super grateful for my super snarky friends! They make me feel slightly less crazy than I feel most days!
I don't know about you, but I for one have seen this look, if not heard these exact words at many a family Thanksgiving dinner.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Black cardstock (Recollections)
- Thrilling design paper (Authentique)
- Phantom design paper (Pink Paislee)
- Pondering Midge stamp (Riley & Co)
- Christmas Words stamp set (dylusions)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- 2 1/2" circle punch (SU)
- Fishtail and Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
- Paper piercer & mat (SU)
- Fine tip Sharpie
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along!
You can find all the details for the challenge over at the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
While you are there, please share some crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew!