Friday, October 6, 2017

Shopping Our Stash #323 - Give Thanks - Part Two

For those of us here in the great white north, it's Thanksgiving weekend!!

Break out your stretchy pants and get ready to gobble til ya wobble!!

I don't eat turkey, but I sure love all the awesome things that go with it, potatoes, veg, stuffing, cranberry and of course the pumpkin pie!!!

Yep, I am one of THOSE people who like all things pumpkin!

I make family Thanksgiving cards each year, I hope people will get that I was going for pumpkin pie with this one!!


Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Orange & yellow cardstock (SU)
  • Silver cardstock (Recollections)
  • 1 3/4" scallop and 1 3/8" circle punches (SU)
  • 2" circle punch (Marvy)
  • Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
  • Circle embossing folder (SU)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
  • Happy Everything stamp set (Lawn Fawn)
  • Pearl sticker (Recollections)
I'd like to enter this card into the GIVE THANKS challenge at SHOPPING OUR STASH

2 comments:

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Awesome card Teammie. Thank you for sharing at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon, :)
Hugs,
Maria.

lauren bergold said...

we are always excited to have world class cardmaker's join in our challenges and this is truly an honor! (not to mention an utterly fab card; altho i confess i don't really care for pumpkiny things, lol!)