Saturday, June 10, 2017

SoSS #86 - D is for Drunk


A most happy Saturday to you friends!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Edna appears to be out to tie one on this week and she'd like you to join her in a drink or two.

This week....D is for Drunk

D is also for Donna...draw your own conclusions.

I started with this sketch which I found HERE


And made this:


Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Design paper (which I think was a gift from SISTER CHRIS)
  • Note card that I cut the banner (Recollections)
  • Martini Lady image (The Graphics Fairy)
  • Say It How It Is stamp set (dylusions)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
  • Paper piercer and mat
  • Fine tip sharpie
  • Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
  • 2 1/2" circle punch (SU)
  • Enamel dots (from an old card kit)
As always, we would love for you to get your drink on and join the sisterhood!

You can check out all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG

While you are there, please share some crafty loves with our reigning Queen and the rest of the sisterhood.

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Utterly superb! And this is mainly how I plan to spend today, Jo x

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous! It's a "Donna thing". ;D xxD

Lynne Mizera said...

Ha! ha!... love the card Sistaah, but your commenters made me laugh even more!!

Lindsey said...

I think that sentiment needs the "I" changed to "we" and it could be a set for all of the Sistahs! Love this, and nice job using the sketch.

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

It's called the "Kennedy Package." May your next drink be handed to you without asking. That makes me feel fabulous.