Is it just me or is ole Enda looking a wee bit green about the gills??
Wonder what she's been up to this time??
She really does get into the spirit of these challenges!
With St. Patrick's Day quickly approaching, we want to see LOTSA green on your projects!
St. Patrick's Day is my wedding anniversary, this year is our 10th!
I made an anniversary card for Kevinator with some awesome stamped stuff from SISTER CHRIS
She was kind enough to swap me some poop emoji dies for these awesome images.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Ah Crap and Crappy Day stamp sets (Unity Stamp Co.)
- Sparkly shamrock cut out (dollar store)
- Arrows embossing folder (SU)
- Lucky Clover distress marker (Tim Holtz)
- Fishtail Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood!
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG
While you are there, please share some love with the rest of the sisterhood and our reigning Queen of Snark JOSEFINE