Saturday, February 4, 2017

SoSS #77 - O is for Outrageous


Greetings snarky friends!

Thanks for coming to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers.

If you are thinking that Edna is looking a little off...you might be right.

Did you know that bagel head is a REAL thing??? I had no idea until I was recently enlightened by SISTER LEE.

Now that you are back from googling that...back to the challenge.

This time around O is for Outrageous...interpret that as you may.

For most of the sisterhood, this challenge lets us let fly with our snark and rudeness, although some of us (ME!!!) don't need much encouragement.

I did have someone specific in mind when I made this card, I may or may not give it to him LOL



I don't always love the cards I make, but when I do, I make another one...so here it is (although I still like the dude one better)!


SHITE I USED TO MAKE THESE CARDS:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Red and black cardstock (Recollections)
  • Retro people images (The Graphics Fairy)
  • Sentiment stamp (Graphicat)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
As always, we would love for you to play along with us.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there please share some crafty love with the rest of the sisterhood and our Queen of Snark / Guest Designer.

8 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Great retro images, awesome cards love your design.

Chris Dring said...

Woo hoo! A two-for! And both so insanely brilliant! Love these!

Jane Willis said...

Oh these are wonderful! I know a couple of guys that first one would be PERFECT for, I think I'm going to have to get the sentiment
Jane

Printable Art said...

Great job on the cards I love the colors and placement. One for girls One for the guys.. Retro Is back Baby!

Lindsey said...

Yep, the dude card has just that extra bit of outrageousness to make it special. Both cards are totally awesome, though!

DonnaMundinger said...

Totally AWESOME, BOTH of them! Love the retro images and dotty goodness. xxD

Dotty Jo said...

Retro wonderfulness - love 'em both! Jo x

HolyLise said...

Haha, of course you're fabulous ;)
Awesome cards!!!