Look at me go!! Two blog posts in a day!
Can't remember the last time that happened!
AND I used more stencils!! Woot Woot Woot!
I was inspired by my snarky sisters and their awesome use of stencils for this week's SoSS challenge, so I thought I would try another stencil based project.
Not sure about your part of the world, but here in Southern Ontario we are in the full throes of winter...and that means lots of flu and colds going around.
That was the inspiration for these two quick and super cute cards using the speckles stencil, some lemon citron distress ink and the healthy vibes stamps and dies by Paper Smooches -their stamps are super cute!!
And if you think it looks like someone sneezed all over the front of these cards...perfect...that's exactly what I was going for!!
I call these snot one and snot two 😉
Sister Jessi often uses googly eyes with her Paper Smooches stamps, so I thought I would give that a go on snot two.
Shite I used to make these cards:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Speckles stencil (Tim Holtz)
- Twisted Citron distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
- Water spritzer (SU)
- Healthy Vibes stamps and dies (Paper Smooches)
- Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
- Googly eyes (from my stash)