I have missed creating with the crew and now that I have started to get my "stuff" together, they were gracious enough to let me come back...thanks y'all!!
Our challenge this week is Fantastic Beasts.
We want to see unicorns, dragons, monsters...whatever your idea of a fantastic beast is.
I used the super cute monster from the Falling for You set by Paper Smooches to make a love monster Valentine.
I wanted to sentiment to be darker on the design paper, so I tried heat embossing it...hmmmmmmm...didn't work quite as well as I had hoped...it didn't "bubble up" on the design paper like it does on cardstock...ah well.
Everything I used on the card is from my stash...I even fussy cut the eyes and tooth and horns on the monster from the back of the scrap of the design paper I used as the bottom layer.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Be.Loved. design paper (Fancy Pants)
- Newsprint design paper (SU)
- Glittery pink cardstock (gift from my crafty friend Ter)
- Falling for You stamp set (Paper Smooches)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Small and large heart punches (SU)
- Scallop border punch (SU)
- Versamark ink
- Black embossing powder
- Heat gun
Please visit the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG for all the details on the challenge. While you are there please share some crafty love with the rest of the crew...and...as always, we would love for you to play along!