This week we would like you to dig into your stash for hidden gold!!
My cousin asked me to make a Harry Potter themed birthday card for her lovely sweetie friend who is celebrating her 30th birthday this month.
AH HA!!! Perfect opportunity to use up some of that gold cardstock I have been protecting in my stash like it was real gold.
If you are a Harry Potter fan, hopefully you get the references.
I did show this card in advance to fellow SOS design team pal CHRIS and she gave me the Harry Potter thumbs up...so that made me feel pretty awesome!!
Here's the inside of the card, I even downloaded a Harry Potter font!
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock (SU)
- Gold cardstock (Recollections)
- Black cardstock (Recollections)
- Masculine Graphic T Die-Namics and Stamp Set (My Favourite Things)
- 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8" and 1 3/4" circle punches (SU)
- Computer generated sentiment
As always, we would LOVE for you to play along with us.
You can find all the details for the challenge at the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
While you are there, please share some crafty love with the other members of the crew.