I'll be honest, I don't get zentangle.
Am I the only one who thinks of drug induced 60's hippie flashbacks when confronted by these designs??
Nonetheless, that was exactly the inspiration for my card (drug induced 60's hippie flashbacks).
I'll be honest (again), I didn't draw that zentangle. I found it HERE.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Black cardstock (Recollections)
- Zentangle image (Google search, see link above)
- 2 1/2" circle punch (SU)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Say It How It Is stamp set (dylusions, Dyan Reaveley)
As always Edna and the sisterhood would love for you to play along with us.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG. While you are there please share some crafty love with my snarky sisters and our guest designer JESSA.