Greetings crafty & snarky pals. Thanks for popping by to check out the latest challenge brought to you by Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!
W is for Watercolour
As you will see when you check out the projects of our Queen and Guest Designer Lauren and my snarky sisters....some of us (NOT ME) can rock a watercolour challenge.
I took (in my opinion) the easy way out and made a watercolour-ish background with distress inks and a water spritzer and I used a water pen to colour (some parts of) my grumpy moose.
I adore adore adore these Holiday Grumplings stamps (and dies) from Taylored Expressions. Look how cranky that moose is!!! He is the me of moose!!!
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Ground Espresso, Candied Apple and Lucky Clover distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Worn Lipstick, Candied Apple, Lucky Clover, Pumice Stone, Walnut Stain distress markers (Tim Holtz)
- 2 1/2" and 1 3/4" circle punches (SU)
- Holiday Grumplings stamp set and dies (Taylored Expressions)
- Stickles (that's what those globs of glitter are lol, apparently I took the picture before they were dry...meh)
- Water spritzer (SU)
- Water brush (Tim Holtz)
As always, the sisterhood would be pleased as punch for you to play along. Maybe you will be our next Queen or Princess of Snark!!
Check out all the details on the challenge over on the SoSS BLOG and while you are there please share some crafty love with Lauren and my snarky sisters.