Saturday, August 6, 2016

SoSS #65 - I is for Inappropriate


Edna and the snarky sisters have clearly been up to no good.

You want to join in. 
We know you do.
We dare ya.
We double dog dare ya.

Here's what I came up with for the challenge.

I am feeling this is the first of a collection of inappropriate Christmas cards this year, be forewarned.



I never do up the inside of my cards, but SISTER BARB does and hers always look so awesome, so I am stealing her idea (shhhhhhhh don't tell her)




Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
  • Wondering Midge stamp (Riley & Company)
  • Christmas Words stamp set (Dyan Reaveley)
  • Sugar Plums Paper Pack (Recollections)
Check out the SoSS BLOG for all the details on our naughty new challenge I is for Inappropriate.

While you are there please share some crafty lovin' with my snarky sisters and our guest designer.

While I am at it, since I have three Ho's on my card, I am linking up to the We Three Kings challenge over at Jingle Belles.

9 comments:

ike said...

:-D FABulous card :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Mimi said...

HA HA HA! Here's to inappropriate holiday greetings! May we make them, may we share them, may we receive them! This is so cute, and great job on the finished inside. I need to step-it-up in that area, too. Cuz it does look sooooo cute.

Dotty Jo said...

Excellent! I love it, Jo x

Chris Dring said...

I would so send this to my sisters!!! Buahahahahaha!! LOVE this card!

Lynne Mizera said...

GREAT CARD! and she looks so innocent... Grin! Pick me... Not only do I also look innocent on the outside, I am really good at being BAD! Grin

Barbara Godden said...

Super super card Donna, love it.

Lindsey said...

Wondering Midge! She just fits in everywhere, doesn't she? Perfect for this card, and I love the inside!

Jane Willis said...

Love it! I have this sentiment but I've never thought of saving it for the inside of a card, where you've proved that it has even more impact because it's so unexpected.
Jane

lauren bergold said...

you guys are KILLIN ME over here with your "three ho's" cards... i suppose i should've seen this coming but noooooooooooo! i'm just glad i was not drinking a beverage when i first saw yours and chris' cards, lol! :) thanks for helping us celebrate christmas *SNARKILY* as well as in threes at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥