Saturday, July 9, 2016

SoSS #63 - B is for Booze


Edna is ready to get her drink on.

You do remember that the Sisterhood was born of the Drunken Stampers design team right??

This theme seems a fitting homage to our roots...good on ya SISTER JESSI for comin' up with this one!!

I don't know about you but I am totally effin' ready for a vodka or two...or three...or four.

Before I imbibe (that's a word, I looked it  up) here's what I made for the challenge:





SHITE I USED TO MAKE THIS CARD:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Design paper (retired - SU)
  • Wondering Midge stamp (Riley and Company)
  • Sentiment stamp (Riley and Company)
  • Ruler washi tape
Be sure to visit the SoSS BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there please share some crafty love with my snarky sisters and our very lovely and special guest designer!

9 comments:

Chris Dring said...

I'm not a coffee drinker....but I'd try this drink! LOL! Fabulous card, my Sistah!

Printable Art said...

LOL you are so funny! I love it!!

Dotty Jo said...

Excellent! I'll have two! Jo x

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

I don't like coffee either but if that was on the menu some days, totally.

Lynne Mizera said...

Great Card ... But it's the Sentiment... I'll have Two Please.. Grin

Jane Willis said...

We've all had days like that - first the wide staring eyes, then the need for urgent self-medication! Love it!
Jane

Majo said...

LOL, not really, really? Love it!! ♥

Helen said...

Love the expression on her face, as if you wouldn't dare not give her what she asked for!

Lindsey said...

I _might_ not want to see those patterned papers the morning after a few of those perfect-sounding beverages! Awesome card, sistah!