Saturday, November 14, 2015

SoSS #47 - Y is for Yodelayeeeehoooooo


Hello snarky pals! Glad you came back to the sisterhood to join Edna and my snarky sisters for a new challenge.

This time around we want to see your music inspired project. Edna is belting out a tune on whatever instrument that is you use to yodel, for some reason I hear her yelling....RICOLA

By the way the instrument (alphorn or alpenhorn or alpine horn) is called a labrophone...thank you Google.

Here's my music inspired Christmas card, because you know I am in FULL ON Christmas card making mode.


This is totally a stash card, everything I used to make it has been in my crafty stash for at least a year, likely longer.

Shite I used to make this card:

  • Black cardstock (Recollections)
  • Music design paper, "Woodland Winter" (Bo Bunny)
  • Washi tape (SU)
  • Bits Die Cut Shapes "Kringle & Co." (American Crafts)
Be sure to visit the SoSS BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there be sure to check out the projects by our Guest Designer Gloria and all the snarky sisters!

We'd love for you to play along, you have until 11:55 pm on Friday November 27 to upload your project to the SoSS Blog...maybe you will be our next Queen or Princess of Snark!!

4 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Heh heh. I did actually make a card, and I also mentioned Ricola! GMTA!!! Your card is awesome! Love that background paper, and that die cut sentiment rocks!

Barbara Godden said...

Just what Chris said. Love your card, great sentiment and sketch.

Lindsey said...

What you said, sister... sometimes a great card design transcends snark! This is a great Christmas card.

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful design. Love the pop of red. xxD