Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Shopping Our Stash #228 - Thanks

Happy Tuesday crafty peeps! Thanks for coming back to check out the new challenge at SHOPPING OUR STASH!

In honour (I guess I should say honor) of American Thanksgiving, this week the SOS crew want to see your Thanks projects, could be Thanksgiving related or just a generic Thanks like I did.


Shite I used to make this card:
  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Kraft cardstock (Recollections)
  • Blue cardstock (SU)
  • Polka dot design paper (SU, retired)
  • Fishtail & Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
  • "Jingle" thickers (American Crafts)
  • Blue bling (CTMH)
I started with this sketch which I saw on LESLIE'S BLOG from REVERSE CONFETTI, I didn't use any of their stuff on my card so I am not linking it up, but I did like the sketch, so I decided to use it anyway.


Check out the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there please show the rest of the crew some crafty lovin! We'd love for you to play along with us!!

5 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

I thought I recognized that sketch! Love the white letters in your sentiment.

Barbara Godden said...

Great take on the sketch, Love the big white letters and the blue really pops.

lauren bergold said...

i am HONORED that you changed the spelling of HONOUR just for us americans, to accompany our rather tardy t-g celebrations, lol. in exchange, i will admire the lovely colours of this gorgeous card, and ask if i can borrow some aluminium foil to take to the theatre in my lorry??? :) :) :) but srsly: I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! great take on the sketch, also! ♥♥♥

Chana Malkah said...

Oh, you used one of my favorite color combos, so I was in love as soon as I saw this project! Great useof the sketch and I love the boldness of your design! Nicely crafted, indeed!
Hugz,
Chana

Chris Dring said...

Cool card and love your take on that sketch! The kraft banner really makes your blue colors (colours) pop!