In honour (I guess I should say honor) of American Thanksgiving, this week the SOS crew want to see your Thanks projects, could be Thanksgiving related or just a generic Thanks like I did.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Kraft cardstock (Recollections)
- Blue cardstock (SU)
- Polka dot design paper (SU, retired)
- Fishtail & Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
- "Jingle" thickers (American Crafts)
- Blue bling (CTMH)
Check out the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there please show the rest of the crew some crafty lovin! We'd love for you to play along with us!!