We want to see something related to light (light bulb, spotlight, street light, fire place, candles, etc.) somewhere on your project.
Here's what I made for the challenge - yay I used a stamp set that had never before seen ink!!
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Recollections)
- It's a Celebration "Chevron" design paper (Carta Bella)
- We Totally Click stamp set (Paper Smooches)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Squeezed Lemonade & Pumice Stone distress markers (Tim Holtz)
Check out the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there show some crafty lovin' to the rest of the crew.
I used the CSSC #10 sketch below as a starting point for my card, so I am linking up to the CROOKED STAMPER SKETCH CHALLENGE