Yep it's THAT time of year!!! Time for our Halloween challenge. Now you know Edna doesn't like to do things like everyone else does...so...our Halloween challenge is PINK HALLOWEEN
That's right, we want to see PINK featured predominantly on your project.
Here's what I made for the challenge:
Shite I used to make this card:
- White and pink cardstock (Recollections)
- 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches (SU)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Mini ink blending tool (Tim Holtz)
- Seasonal Chit Chat stickers (Tim Holtz)
Check out the SoSS BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there share some crafty love with the rest of the sisterhood won't you?
We'd love for you to play along. You have until 11:55 pm (EDT) on Friday October 30 to link up your project on the SoSS BLOG
Maybe YOU will be our next Queen or Princess of Snark!!