For me, that's easy, I am a total tea granny! I blame my English upbringing and yes, I am a total tea snob. Has to come out of a pot and off a rolling boil, NOT a tea bag dropped in a lukewarm cup of water....YUCK
I had a bunch of this background paper already cut for some card making we did at work last week, I think it goes well with the retro stamp.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White and black cardstock (Recollections)
- Design paper (SU - retired)
- Oval die (Nestabilities)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Sentiment stolen from Facebook, recreated with a label maker
- Black Soot distress marker (Tim Holtz)
- Paper piercer, mat and template (SU)
- Coffee lady stamp (Riley & Company)
Visit the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there show the rest of the crew some crafty lovin' won't you? We'd play along with us!