Saturday, September 5, 2015

SoSS #42 - F is for Fart


Our beloved SISTER JESSI was in charge of creating this year's challenge list and she came up with some super fantastic ideas...including this one!!

Edna has been eating her beans as we can see evidenced above....that's right snarky friends...this time around F is for Fart!!

Visit the SoSS BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there be sure to show the sisters and our special guest designer some lovin!!

I call my card for this challenge "Ode to the Old Pot & Pan" as this is one of his most favourite all time jokes...and now me wee bruver is carrying on the tradition...so proud...I am note sure how people grew up in a family where they didn't know this joke...clearly that is NOT my family...again....so proud

So for my dad (my pot and pan) and for my brother (me wee bruver) I ever so proudly give you my pull my finger card.



Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Steampunk design paper (Hot Off The Press)
  • Chipboard finger
  • Letter stickers
  • Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
  • Paper piercer and template (SU)
  • Fine tip Sharpie

12 comments:

Chris Dring said...

This. Is. Awesome!!! I love it!

Michelle N. said...

LOVE, love, love! Great paper, great image, and the perfect fart sentiment! Awesome!

ike said...

Bwaahahahaha !!! No thanks - I think I'll pass on that :-D Fabulously funny card - Brilliant.

Hugz
IKE xxx

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS, Donna! :) :) I grew up with older brothers, so I know this one well!! :) :) Just a HILARIOUS card!! XOXO-Shari

Barbara Godden said...

Great paper fab. sketch and a wonderful saying I wish I had a dollar for everytime I have heard that saying lol.

Lindsey said...

I have to confess, I had NEVER heard this expression growing up! You have used it perfectly on this awesome card! Great card.

Jane Willis said...

Maybe I'm too English, or maybe I'm too posh, but I've never heard this joke before. See, crafting is educational!
Jane

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

You've gone the classic route! This card is perfect for most men!

Karen Schroeder said...

Oh yes, I know this saying! Love the background paper...awesome card!

Becca Cruger said...

Hahaha - Jessi would come up with this. The patch worked background and the sentiment with that finger... Sheer hilarious perfection.

Jessi Fogan said...

My dad wasn't around for long but he at least taught us this one...and I've passed it on to the kids. Connor still does it, every time :D

Macimbalo said...

So funny, great way to use stamps!