Saturday, June 27, 2015

SoSS 37 - W is for Wine


Here is the challenge Edna and the sisters have been waiting for! An excuse to get our drink on!! Join us won't you as we celebrate our reason for living with W is for Wine.

Now I myself am not much of a wine drinker...shame I know since I live in wine country...nonetheless...here's what I made for the challenge:


For the life of me I couldn't get a picture of this card without glare on the text, so just go with it ok? It's an alcohol based challenge, pretend your vision is blurry.

Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Black cardstock (gift from my snarky sister CHRIS)
  • Wine die cut (gift from my snarky sister CHRIS)
  • Computer generated sentiment
Want to get in on the snarky alcohol soaked fun?? Of course you do.

Visit the SoSS BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there show my sisters and our guest designer some crafty lovin!!

You have until 11:55 pm (EST) on Friday July 10th to upload your project.

Maybe YOU will be our next Queen or Princess of Snark!!

7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOL - LOVE this sentiment

Chris Dring said...

Buahahahaha!!! I can't love this enough! That sentiment is soooooo me! LOL!

Barbara Godden said...

Great sentiment and oh so true.Fab. job.

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Well for me it is alcohol..not wine..but true sentiment.

Carol L said...

Now that's a great sentiment! Wine unfortunately always does me in, and I pray that there's no video proof out there anywhere LOL

Lindsey said...

I see nothing wrong with your photo. ;) That is the best sentiment ever! What a great card. And your hosta looks very healthy, too! Must be because hostas don't need sun...

Jessi Fogan said...

Blurry vision, lol! I just love this :)