Happy Tuesday crafty friends!!! Time for a new SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge!
This week the SOS crew are going "Out on a Limb" and we'd like you to join us!!
That's right, this week we'd like to see trees, branches, leaves...whatever you associate with "Out on a Limb."
With Father's Day next weekend, I am trying to make a few masculine cards, with that in mind, here's what I made for the challenge this week:
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Lovely as a Tree stamp set (SU)
- Dad Rocks stamp set (Technique Tuesday)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Smoky Slate ink (SU)
- Black and white twine (The Twinery)
- Paper piercer (SU)
We'd love for you to join us, play along won't you??