Top o' the mornin' to you me snarky friends!! Edna and the sisters are getting an early start to our St. Patrick's Day shenanigans and invite you to play along!!
Check out the SoSS BLOG for all the details on the L is for Leprechaun challenge and while you are there show my sisters some crafty lovin!
Here's what I made for the challenge - how is it that the clean and simple cards take me the longest to make????
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Firworx)
- Paper piercer and mat (SU)
- Dude stamp set (SU)
- Happy Everything stamp set (Lawn Fawn)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Gumball Green ink (SU)
- Gold sequins (Joanns)
I found the image online and used pixlr.com to add the sentiment using the Distant Galaxy font.
Shite I used to make this ATC:
- Black cardstock (Recollections)
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Image (Google search)