Tuesday, March 10, 2015

SOS 192 - Counting on You


It's Tuesday!! You know that that means!! Time for a new SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge. This week's theme is Counting on You...the crew would like to see you use numbers somewhere on your project.

I knew I had a stash of retired SU design paper somewhere in my craft room that had numbers all over it...bright colourful numbers...sadly it took me longer to find the paper than it did to make the card...nonetheless...here's what I came up with for the challenge:


Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Design paper (SU)
  • Twine (The Twinery)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
  • # hashtags stamp set (Tim Holtz)
  • Bulldog clip (Staples)
  • Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
Visit the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there show the rest of the SOS crew some crafty lovin!!


7 comments:

lauren bergold said...

ok, LOVE the card & that is the PERFECT sentiment for it! had to laugh that finding the specific paper took longer than making the card. been there. done that. :) :) :)

Leslie Hanna said...

I love that paper! I used to hoard that paper! :)

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome number paper (looks like mine in a different colour) love the way you did the Happy Birthday with the little clip.

Becca Cruger said...

Hahaha - I've had cards like this, most often because I'm dumb and set my stamp set down in a pile of crafty bits and then turn around once. It vanishes faster than I can blink! Love this bright, colorful design!! Super cute!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the twine wrap! And how I found the paper for this challenge was while looking for Easter stamps and losing a couple hours of my life to it, lol!

Chris Dring said...

I love this card! Love it when the paper does all the work (that is, if you can find it first! LOL!)

Unknown said...

Such a Happy card, Donna!! Love all of the bright colors and your use of the black clip holding the sentiment! Sooo clever :) Whomever receives this card will be happy indeed!! XOXO-Shari