Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Shopping Our Stash 184 - Hide and Seek


Greetings and Happy Tuesday to you! Thanks for visiting today! Are you ready for a new challenge from the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew?? 

This week, our challenge for you is Hide and Seek. We'd like you to use a hidden element on your project, or perhaps a picture of someone playing hide and seek.

Visit the SOS BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there please show my teammies some crafty lovin!

Here's what I made for the challenge:



And here's my Hide and Seek tag that is tucked inside the wee envelope:



Shite I used to make this card:

  • Krafty cardstock (Coredinations)
  • Picked Raspberry distress ink (Tim Holtz)
  • Ink blending tool (Tim Holtz)
  • Be Loved small decorative tags (Fancy Pants)
  • Be Loved ephemera (Fancy Pants)
  • Be Loved 6x6 paper pad (Fancy Pants)
  • Mini kraft envelope
  • Kraft twine
  • Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
Want to join in on the fun?? Upload your Hide and Seek project to the SOS BLOG

8 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Oooh, I like that paper with the Kraft!

Barbara Godden said...

Love your hidden element, who's the recipient of the kiss? Nice job on the challenge.

lauren bergold said...

soooooooooooo fab & fun! awesome valentine, missus! :)

Chana Malkah said...

How very clever of you, Ms. Donna! I love the colors in this project. I always think of Baskin Robbins. Very nicely crafted.
Hugz,
Chana

Becca Cruger said...

Such a cute design! Those colors just make me wish I had a package of conversation hearts in front of me.

Lindsey said...

Love this, Donna! Sweet valentine card. :)

Chris Dring said...

This card is fabulous! Love the pinks with the kraft base! Is this for the Kevinator? Knowing you and your snark, I would have thought you would have had something like 'eat shit and die' on your card?! And now, I hope I've inspired you....LOL!! ♥

Jessi Fogan said...

ACK I LOVE IT!
And omg you gotta do what Chris said, because I'm peeing.