Greetings and Happy Tuesday to you! Thanks for visiting today! Are you ready for a new challenge from the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew??
This week, our challenge for you is Hide and Seek. We'd like you to use a hidden element on your project, or perhaps a picture of someone playing hide and seek.
Visit the SOS BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there please show my teammies some crafty lovin!
Here's what I made for the challenge:
And here's my Hide and Seek tag that is tucked inside the wee envelope:
Shite I used to make this card:
- Krafty cardstock (Coredinations)
- Picked Raspberry distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Ink blending tool (Tim Holtz)
- Be Loved small decorative tags (Fancy Pants)
- Be Loved ephemera (Fancy Pants)
- Be Loved 6x6 paper pad (Fancy Pants)
- Mini kraft envelope
- Kraft twine
- Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
Want to join in on the fun?? Upload your Hide and Seek project to the SOS BLOG