For this week's Wild Card Wednesday I wanted to make a CAS (clean and simple) card.
I stamped 9 bees on cardstock + an extra one which I coloured and popped up. Add some layers of cardstock, a sentiment and some bling...easy peasy lemon squeezy your CAS card is all done.
Kit shite I used to make this card:
- Gnome Sweet Gnome stamp set (Lawn Fawn)
- Enchanted Garden ephemera (Bo Bunny)
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Crushed Curry cardstock and marker (SU)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)