Happy Happy Tuesday!!! It's the first week of November!! Have you had any snow where you are?? We had a few flurries this past weekend, but nothing that stuck to the ground yet.
Are you ready for a new SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge?? This week the crew would like you to "Leaf Me Alone" and by that we mean we'd like you to use leaves - images, paper, real, silk, or whatever on your project.
You can check out all the challenge details on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG and while you are there show my crewmates some crafty lovin'!!
Here's what I made for the challenge:
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Recollections)
- Harvest Lane 2 x 12 Title Strip Elements (Simple Stories)
- Harvest Lane Bingo Cards (Simple Stories)
- Harvest Lane Cardstock Stickers (Simple Stories)
- Corrugated Shapes (Little Yellow Bicycle)
- Brown buttons
Want to play along with the SOS crew?? Link your project to the SOS BLOG by 11:55 pm EST on Monday November 10th.