If you have not yet played along with the challenges at JINGLE BELLES, you are totally missing out!! Their mission is to avoid holiday mayhem by making unique and inspiring Christmas cards, in the company of friends, January through November.
OK so maybe I am a little late out of the gate, seeing as it is already November...and I did play along with the Pink Christmas challenge...
Their most recent challenge is "Not a Creature Was Stirring"...to create a holiday card that features a *creature*(a mouse, a moose, a bird, a robot, elves, reindeer, snow-people ... or yes, even a Monsta).
Here's what I made for the challenge:
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Recollections)
- Santa's Workshop Cutouts (Doodlebug Designs)
- Santa's Workshop Icon Stickers (Doodlebug Designs)
- Petite Prints Grasshopper Dot / Grid design paper (Doodlebug Designs)
- Bling (Queen & Co.)
- Green and White twine (The Twinery)
- Paper piercer and template (SU)
- Black marker for the faux stitching (Sharpie)