Sunday, October 26, 2014

Wicked Wednesday ATC - 129 - Day of the Dead


I was super excited to be one of the winners of last week's Wicked Wednesday challenge 128 - Halloween...you know I was ALL over that like a fat kid on a smartie (or...just me on a smartie...or even better a peanut butter cup!!!)

Anyway...I won three digis from Dilly Beans and one of the digis I picked was this awesome Day of the Dead Frida image...and wouldn't ya know it, this week's challenge at Wicked Wednesday is Day of the Dead...how perfect!!

I had a lot of fun colouring a variety of different Frida's before I settled on this one. I love the pink, purple and green together (if I do say so myself)...and of course had to use some skull washi tape - can you see it under the purple bling???


Shite I used to make this ATC:
  • Chalkboard paint (Michaels)
  • Doily (from my stash)
  • Skull washi tape (Dollarama)
  • Purple bling (gift from my crafty friend Chris)
  • Green bling (Michaels)
  • Marker spritzer (SU)
  • Day of the Dead Frida (Dilly Bean Stamps)
  • Wisteria Wonder, Pink Passion, Basic Black & Old Olive markers (SU)
  • Stapler and staples
Obviously, I am entering this ATC into Wicked Wednesday 129 - Day of the Dead

Thanks for visiting, stay crafty my friends!

4 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

This is so cute, and congrats on your win. I never found any sculls washi tape at the $$rama. (insert sad face here) great colouring on your image.

Jessi Fogan said...

COLOURING! YAY!
and omg, peanut butter cups...craaaaaap, now I want one!!
This image is too fabulous, and the bling & inky doily & SKULL TAPE?! Pure awesomesauce!

Nikki W said...

Congrats on the win, and I love that you used one of your winning images for this weeks challenge. Love how you colored Frida and your addition of bling and a doily. Perfect. Thanks for joining us again at Wicked Wednesday this week x

Denice said...

Get out... skull washi tape?!! A fab DOTD ATC...bright and colorful and bling!!!
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.