It IS the most colourful time of the year! I don't know about where you are but here in the Niagara Region of Southern Ontario the leaves have definitely started to change colour. I live at the base of the escarpment and I can see all of the beautiful fall colours in my yard and up the "mountain."
This week the SOS crew would like you to use fall colours - red, orange, rust, yellow, gold, brown, etc. on your project.
Visit the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there be sure to show my teammies some crafty love!!
Next weekend is Thanksgiving for us whacky Canadians (we like to get it out of the way well in advance of Halloween and Christmas!!). I made a set of these colourful Thanksgiving cards for my team at work.
Shite I used to make this card:
- Think Beef stamp set (Technique Tuesday)
- Crumb Cake & Crushed Curry cardstock (SU)
- Vanilla cardstock (Recollections)
- Leafy design paper (SU - retired)
- Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Dusty Durango & Crushed Curry markers (SU)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Googly eyes (SU)