Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Shopping Our Stash #157 - Colour My World


Welcome back for another Tuesday challenge at SHOPPING OUR STASH!! This week's challenge is "colour my world."   

We want you to  make a project using your favourite colour and that colour needs to be the predominent colour on your project.

Visit the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there, show my teammies some crafty love!!

I wanted to combine three of my favourite things on my ATC....purple, skulls and bling

The glittery purple skull was a gift from my SOS teammie BARB who shares my love for purple


SUPPLIES
Concord Crush & Wisteria Wonder cardstock (SU)
Stapler & Staples
Bling strip (Michaels)
Purple ribbon (Michaels)
Chit Chat Seasonal Stickers (Tim Holtz)
Metal clip (from my stash)

 

6 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Well, it's certainly very purple! And shiny! And how fun you can share with Barb!

Leslie Hanna said...

PS: I detest purple second only to pink, mostly because I can never get the right purples together. I admire your purple skillz.

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous job my purple lovin buddy. Great combination of your favourite colour, bling and skulls wouln't have thought it possible. Fab job!!!

lauren bergold said...

purple PLUS skulls PLUS bling?! YOWZA!!!! i think you might've just changed my fave color! :)

Lindsey said...

You even know how to photograph purple! You are a true purple lover indeed. This is such a fun ATC! That skull is perfectly you. And you know I mean that as a compliment. :)

Jessi Fogan said...

OK, the SKULL? And then the CLIP? I can't love this any more. If I didn't know you made it I would have guessed because OMG, how very YOU :D