Thursday, May 9, 2013

Random Act of Kindness

If you know me at all (and I hope you do if you're reading my blog, otherwise that's kinda creepy...ha ha ha ) you will know that I have a strange love / fascination / admiration of skulls and skull related items.

As part of the Drunken Stampers design team we've had the opportunity to meet and get to know a whole new group of crafty peeps through the Smeared and Smudged Design Team Throwdown Challenges.

In the second challenge...I fell in love with Creepy Glowbugg's (Gloria) steampunk skull project.You've got to check this out...its absoloutely AMAZING!!! Here's a link to her blog (and the skull) 
http://creepyglowbugg.blogspot.ca/2013/03/round-2-ding-ding.html

So, how lucky am I?? When I commented on her blog how much I loved the project, Gloria asked me if I wanted it....what?? really?? seriously?? Hells ya I do!! A handmade skull to add to my collection, yes please :)

Yesterday was happy mail day! This beautiful one of a kind piece of art is now on display in my craft room where I can admire it.

Thanks Gloria!!! You truly made my week sooooo much better!!!

Crafty peeps are the BEST!!

No comments: