Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Carson!!

A very handsome little fella turned ONE today!! I can't wait to see him at his birthday party on Sunday!! Auntie Donna gets to go shopping for toys wooot woooot!!
I was going to give him the Avengers card, but today I figured I needed to make him a special card just for Carson! Don't think there can be much doubt as to who this card is for!!
Have I mentioned how much I love that T shirt die??? And look I actually made a card with it!!


  Happy first birthday Carson!!!

SUPPLIES:
Basic Black, Old Olive & Whisper White cardstock (SU), Old Olive (SU) & Versamark inks, T shirt die (My Favourite Things), Peeled Paint Distress Stain (Tim Holtz), black embossing powder, 1/2" & 3/4" circle punches (SU), Just My Type stamp set (Technique Tuesday), Art Stamp Numbers stamp set (Inkadoo)

Thanks for lookin!!

1 comment:

Chris Dring said...

Aww! Donna your card for Carson Rocks! Love it!